Power cleaner for Game Boy Advance SP flex ribbon cable Nintendo GBA SP easy install capacitor mod for IPS screen audio noise reduction filter | Helder Game Tech
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Free Shipping & Returns* *terms apply Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty* *terms apply - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- Easy install flex cable for Game Boy SP Advance noise reduction.
- Perfect for modded consoles with IPS screens or other mods.
- Three solder points on ribbon mounts flex cable to the motherboard.
- The tiny Capacitors pre-installed onto the flex cable.
- Requires console disassembly and soldering to install.
The installation of modern screens and some other mods to a Game Boy Advance SP can cause unwanted additional noise in the audio, this easy install flex cable will remove approximately 80% of the noise with just three solder points.
To install this part you should ideally use flux and a fine tip soldering iron (not included), and add solder to the mounting points on the mainboard and onto the ribbon flex pads, you can then place the flex into position and reflow the solder with your iron to secure into place.
Requires some technical fitting to install including soldering, the flex cable comes pre-populated, making installation much easier, no need to solder the tiny capacitors.