Premium SD memory card serial port 2 SD2SP2 adapter for Nintendo GameCube NGC - Green | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Premium Serial port SD memory card adapter for running homebrew on a GameCube.
- Installs underneath the console behind the cover labeled serial port 2.
- Allows the use of SD cards greater than 2GB capacity (SD card not included)
- Compatible with Nintendo GameCube only, no software included.
- Technical support cannot be provided for the setting up or using of this product.
This is a premium version of the common open source SD2SP2 adapter conceived by Citrus3000psi, this higher quality version has been assembled in house using the original branded parts, a Samsung capacitor and a Molex branded micro SD slot (1050270001), the exact part numbers specified on the original github pages made by the creator.
All of the original specifications have used including PCB thickness, ENIG gold plated pads and genuine branded components, resulting in a higher quality adapter. The parts are soldered in house at ZedLabz, where we follow a careful quality control process, making small batches at a time to a high standard.
The standard SD2SP2 adapters use cheaper components including a generic micro SD slot clone, chinese branded capacitors and mass production, which can lead to some reliability issues etc.
Utilise an SD memory card and run custom homebrew software on your GameCube (GC) or using this SD to serial port adapter.
The adapter bypasses the limitations of GameCube memory card adapters and allows the use of memory cards larger than 2GB. The maximum capacity of memory card that can be used is dictated by the software being used, currently this is up to 512GB for Swiss, but note that only some memory cards are compatible with Swiss and you should check online to ensure your memory card will work.
Please Note that this adapter does not allow the use of an SD card as a standard GameCube memory card for game saves, its primary function is to facilitate the loading of homebrew software, some of which may allow game saving to the memory card when running the custom software.
Memory card and software not included, this is an adapter only.
Modifying / installing custom software onto a games console is done at the owners risk, we cannot accept liability for any loss or damage (or consequential loss / damage) related to the use (or attempted use) of this adapter.