3.5mm headphone jack for Microsoft Xbox One controllers headset port socket replacement | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Replacement 3.5mm headphone jack port for Xbox one controllers
- Compatible with controller models 1698 (elite) & 1708
- Not compatible with 1st generation controllers model 1537
- Requires internal fitting.
- Plug and play module, no soldering required.
Repair a faulty headphone socket with this 3.5mm headphone port module for Xbox one controllers.
The part is compatible with 2nd generation controllers or later, model numbers include 1698 & 1708.
Original 1st generation Xbox one controllers with model 1537 are not compatible with this part as they do not have a 3.5mm port and instead utilise the expansion port with an adapter. It is also not compatible with 1697 models which have a headphone jack with a slightly different shape.