Replacement battery terminal for Nintendo Wii Remote spring metal contact set | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- 🚚💨 TRACKED / EXPRESS delivery options available > More info
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- 🎁 E-GIFT Vouchers available for instant delivery > More info
- Replacement metal battery spring terminal contacts for Wii.
- Compatible with Nintendo Wii wireless remote controllers.
- Ideal for replacing damaged or corroded springs.
- Pack of two contacts, enough for one controller
- Require internal fitting and soldering.
Repair a corroded or damaged battery contact in a Wii remote with this pack of replacement battery terminals.
Leaked batteries can caused damage to the original contacts causing the original contacts to fail beyond repair, replacements can be fitted by removing the old ones and soldering new ones into place.
They are also ideal for replacing rusty contacts or contacts that have been accidentally damaged.
Require internal fitting and soldering to install, the controller must be opened, a tri-wing screwdriver is required to open the Wii remote (not included).