Replacement cable for Saturn controllers Sega wire lead cord 1.8M - Black | ZedLabz
🚚 More than 90% of UK orders arrive next day
- FREE delivery worldwide > more info
- Same day dispatch before 4PM Mon-Fri
- FREE no quibble returns
- 2 year warranty
- Collect points and receive discounts
- Replacement cable for Sega Saturn controllers.
- Ideal for replacing a damaged wire to resurrect a faulty pad.
- No soldering required - Plug and play style installation.
- Requires internal fitting - Controller must be opened to install.
- A Philips #0 is required to open controller (not included).
Replace a damaged cable with ease with this plug and play style compatible replacement for Sega Saturn controller pads.
Whether the original cable was animal chewed, nipped, cut or just a worn out, this replacement will give the controller a new lease of life.
Avoid the pain of attempting to solder the original wire, which can be challenging, time consuming and also unsuccessful, by simply replacing the entire wire and plug.
Simply open the controller casing with a Philips #0 screwdriver (not included), unplug the original wire and plug this new one into place.