Replacement conductive film flex ribbon cable & click button for Nintendo Switch Joy-con analog stick | ZedLabz
🚚 More than 90% of UK orders arrive next day
- FREE delivery worldwide > more info
- Same day dispatch before 4PM Mon-Fri
- FREE no quibble returns
- 2 year warranty
- Collect points and receive discounts
- Replacement flex cable & press button film circuit for Switch joy-con analog stick.
- Ideal replacement for damaged flex cables.
- Can restore faulty click down button function.
- Compatible with left or right Nintendo Switch Joy Con analog sticks.
- Requires internal fitting.
Replace a torn flex ribbon or faulty click button on a Joy-con analog stick with this replacement conductive button film flex.
If the joy-con joystick flex cable has been ripped or badly kinked then replacing the film flex is a cost effective solution to refurbish it. Replacing this part can also restore the click down button function of the analog stick which often used to crouch in many games.
The film circuit is located at the base of the joy-con analog stick behind the metal shielding base plate, which can be carefully removed with a flat head screwdriver. Note: The joy-con should be opened carefully as it is spring loaded and contains small parts.