Replacement expansion port socket for Microsoft Xbox One controller repair part | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Replacement expansion port for Xbox one controllers.
- For use with Microsoft Xbox One controllers.
- Genuine OEM part.
- Requires internal fitting.
- Skilled soldering required for mounting to controller PCB.
This part replaces the expansion port found at the bottom of the Xbox One controller, it is commonly used as a headphone port (using an adapter) on the 1st generation 1537 model controllers.
The socket has surface mount 12 pins and 4 through hole support legs which need to be soldered onto the controllers mainboard.
Technical installation and soldering is required to fit this part. Fitting requires full disassembly of the controller, desoldering of the old socket and soldering of the new part.