Replacement heatsink thermal pad set for Nintendo 64 N64 console | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Replacement thermal pad set for Nintendo 64 N64.
- Includes 3 x 1MM thickness rectangles, one for each heatsink.
- Comes with protective plastic film that needs to be removed.
- Cut to size and ready to install - Color may vary
- Gamebit security driver needed to open console (not included)
- Philips screwdriver needed to remove internal screws (not included)
If your N64 is overheating, or you have needed to remove the heat sinks for a repair or mod, then you might need to replace the thermal pads.
The Nintendo 64 requires the same 1mm thickness thermal material for all three heatsinks, each 21mm x 21mm approximate based off the original pads.
The 3 same sized squares is intended for the dual ram motherboard, if you have the single ram chip variant, you can cut one of the squares in half to suit your motherboard model, the pads cut cleaning with a good pair of scissors.
This kit includes three thermal pads that have been conveniently cut to size, ready to use.
To install the pads simply remove the headsink, clean off the old paste or thermal pads and your then ready to fit these new ones.
Remove the backing material from the back and plastic film from the front of each thermal pad as you place them down onto the chips, peel off the top piece of clear plastic, then gently mount the heatsink onto the top of the thermal pad.
Once the pads are in place simply screw the heatsink and shielding assembly back into place.
This kit is fairly essential for anyone installing a motherboard level mod such as HDMI mods, as you will be removing the heatsinks to fit it.
If repairing or modding a console, this normally involves the disassembling of the console which comes with potential risks of causing damage or further damage to the console, this is done at owners risk.
Color of product may vary.