Replacement IC Chip for PS4 Controllers BD92001 MUV-E2 Power management controller | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- Replacement BD92001MUV-E2 IC chip for PS4 controllers.
- May resolve controller charging issues not fixed by a new charging board.
- Can repair issues such as no charging, slow charging or overheating.
- SMD part requires highly soldering skills.
- Replacing a small IC chip requires an experienced engineer.
Requires internal fitting and professional soldering to install, the replacing of a small IC chip should only be done by an experienced electronics engineer.