Replacement mainboard for left Joy-con Nintendo Switch controller directional capture button PCB motherboard | ZedLabz
- Replacement OEM mainboard for Left Joy-con controller.
- Includes integrated up down left right directional tactile button controls.
- Connects all components of the controller such as the battery and analog stick (not included)
- For use with the LEFT joy-con only
- Requires technical internal fitting - Tri-wing screwdriver required (not included)
A replacement mainboard PCB (motherboard) for Left Nintendo Switch Joy Con controllers Part number HAC-JCL-MAIN-01.
The PCB connects all the components of the controller together such as the battery, analog stick etc . It also doubles as a control button board and is home to the directional up, down, left right, and capture buttons.
Power problems, dead button issues and liquid damage may be resolved by replacing this part but please check with a qualified technician if you are unsure, technical fitting required, requires controller disassembly to install, a tri-wing screwdriver is required to open the controller (not included).
Mainboard PCB only, no other joycon controller parts included.