Insert eject media disc detection sensor switch for Sony PS4 consoles (fits KLD 001 / 002 / 004 / 005 / 006) replacement smd set of 3 [PlayStation 4] | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Compatible replacement SMD detection sensor for PS4 consoles
- For use in repairing the PS4 insert eject motor PCB board.
- Suitable for repairing PCB model numbers KLD-001/2/3/4/5/6
- Brand new manufactured switches.
- Requires soldering to install.
Repair disc loading issues on your PS4 such as "unrecognised disc" with new detection switches.
These replacement sensor switches can fix issues relating to the incorrect detecting of discs in the PS4 console.
The switch matches the layout of the original with four legs needing to be soldered to the 4 pads on the PCB
Requires the disassembly of the console and technical fitting to install including soldering, please consult an expert if unsure.