Media disc detection sensor switch for Sony PS4 consoles (fits KLD 001 / 002 / 004) replacement smd part - 3 Pack | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Compatible replacement SMD detection sensor for PS4 consoles.
- For use in repairing the PS4 insert eject motor PCB board.
- Suitable for repairing PCB model numbers KLD-001, KLD-002 & KLD-004.
- Made by Panasonic.
- Requires soldering to install.
Repair disc loading issues on your PS4 such as "unrecognised disc" with new detection switches.
These replacement sensor switches can fix issues relating to the incorrect detecting of discs in the PS4 console.
The switch matches the layout of the original with four legs needing to be soldered to the 4 pads on the PCB
Requires the disassembly of the console and technical fitting to install including soldering, please consult an expert if unsure.