Replacement spring & pin set for Nintendo Game boy Advance SP shoulder trigger button - 2 pack | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- 🚚 TRACKED DELIVERY > From only £1.99 > More info
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz Rewards
- 🏴 BLACK FRIDAY WEEK > AUTOMATIC 10% OFF GAMING ACCESSORIES & PARTS AT CHECKOUT! **NO CODE NEEDED**
- L & R shoulder button trigger spring set for Game Boy Advance SP.
- Includes two replacement springs & two replacement axis pins.
- Perfect to replace lost or restore the shoulder button functionality.
- Compatible with Game Boy Advance SP only.
- Tri wing & Philips #00 screwdriver required to install (not included).
These compatible replacement springs can be used to replace a lost spring or repair the shoulder button function on a Game Boy Advance SP.
Over time buttons can become sticky and unresponsive, a replacement spring may resolve such issues and return the bounce to the button.
Requires internal fitting, Tri wing & Philips #00 screwdriver required to open controller (not included).