Replacement vibration motor for Nintendo Switch Joy Con Controller | ZedLabz
- Replacement internal vibration motor for Joy Con controller.
- Can repair problems with rumble vibration feedback not working.
- Require internal fitting - controller must be opened to replace.
- Plug and play part, no soldering required.
- Tri-wing & Philips screwdriver is required to open controller (not included).
A replacement rumble vibration motor may be required when the vibration function is no longer working on the Joy-Con.
It is advisable to checking the software settings and reset the controller before concluding the motor needs to be replaced.
The Wii vibration motor requires internal fitting but it plug and play.
A tri-wing & Philips screwdriver are required to open the Joy Con (not included).