RGB LED button mod kit for Nintendo Game Boy Color CGB GBC - Yellow | Funnyplaying
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Game Boy Color RGB LED board mod from Funnyplaying.
- Supports several colour options with all buttons the same colour.
- RGB Pulsing mode - The buttons cycle through the colours fading in and out.
- Optional low battery function with LEDS turning red to indicate low power.
- Requires internal soldering of up to 10 solder points.
Brighten up your Game Boy Color with LED lit buttons, which supports several colour settings, led off mode, pulsing mode and low battery warning.
Couple this board with semi transparent or transparent buttons and pads for the best results.
Soldering of up to 10 solder points are needed to complete the installation, difficulty medium.
The board also offers an alternative wiring for IPS kits, the start select can be wired from the IPS ribbon to the top left of the LED board for an easier and neater install.
Supports low battery detection, leds turn red, this function may not work with all types of battery or battery mod, the detection is done via VDD2
Hold A + B to change modes
Hold select plus A or B to change colours.
Supports the following modes:
LED off mode.
Fixed colour mode.
RGB colour pulsing mode.
Requires internal fitting - Console must be opened to install, soldering is required.