Right rail & sensor flex cable for Joy-con controller Nintendo Switch OEM slider | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- 🚚 TRACKED DELIVERY > From only £1.99 > More info
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz Rewards
- 🏴 BLACK FRIDAY WEEK > AUTOMATIC 10% OFF GAMING ACCESSORIES & PARTS AT CHECKOUT! **NO CODE NEEDED**
- Replacement OEM RIGHT side Joy-Con controller rail.
- Includes sensor circuit with ribbon.
- Connects the joy-con controller to the Switch console.
- Can repair intermittent / bad connections.
- Requires controller disassembly to install (tools not included).
If your Joy-con controller is no longer being detected by your Switch console or is physically damaged then this replacement OEM part may be the part needed to repair the controller.
The rail sits on the side of the Joy-con and is used to attach the controller to the Switch console, the Joy-Con rail slides down into the rail on the Switch console until it clicks, at which point the circuits on the Joy-con and console connect. Correctly functioning rails allow normal functions such as charging of the controller and wired game play, if these functions are not working correctly then the rail on your controller or console could be faulty and may need to be replaced.
Changing this part does not guarantee that the controller will work again as a fault could be caused by any number of possible parts, trial and error is often required to pinpoint the part which is at fault, trying a working Joy-Con in the Switch may indicate if it is the controller or the Switch console which has the faulty rail.
Note that the ribbon cables left & right Joy-Con rails are in different positions, so please ensure that you order the correct part, you can compare your original part against the images provided which will clearly show the ribbon cable position.
A Tri-wing & philips screwdriver are required to open the controller to install (not included), a pair of electrical tweezers are also recommended to release ribbon cables (not included).