Rubber buttons for left Joy-con controller contact pad membrane OEM set Nintendo Switch | ZedLabz
🚚 More than 90% of UK orders arrive next day
- FREE delivery worldwide > more info
- Same day dispatch before 4PM Mon-Fri
- FREE no quibble returns
- 2 year warranty
- Collect points and receive discounts
- Replacement OEM rubber button pad set for Left Joy-con controller.
- Includes all contact membrane rubbers including directional arrows & capture.
- Sit between the mainboard PCB and the controller face buttons.
- For use with the LEFT joy-con only
- Requires technical internal fitting - Tri-wing screwdriver required (not included)
A replacement set of rubber contact button pads for Left Nintendo Switch Joy Con controllers.
The rubber membranes sit between the controllers PCB and controller face buttons over the tactile press buttons on the PCB.
Over time these rubber pads can wear, more so for heavier gamers, these pads help to restore the buttons original feel when they have gone soft and less are response.
For use with left joy-con only, different rubber pads are required for the right joy-con.