Conductive Silicone Button Membrane Set For Nintendo Switch Left Joy-Con | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Replacement OEM rubber button pad set for Left Joy-con controller.
- Includes all contact membrane rubbers including directional arrows & capture.
- Sit between the mainboard PCB and the controller face buttons.
- For use with the LEFT joy-con only
- Requires technical internal fitting - Tri-wing screwdriver required (not included)
A replacement set of rubber contact button pads for Left Nintendo Switch Joy Con controllers.
The rubber membranes sit between the controllers PCB and controller face buttons over the tactile press buttons on the PCB.
Over time these rubber pads can wear, more so for heavier gamers, these pads help to restore the buttons original feel when they have gone soft and less are response.
For use with left joy-con only, different rubber pads are required for the right joy-con.