Conductive Silicone Button Membrane Set For Nintendo Switch Left Joy-Con | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Replacement OEM rubber button pad set for Left Joy-con controller.
- Includes all contact membrane rubbers including directional arrows & capture.
- Sit between the mainboard PCB and the controller face buttons.
- For use with the LEFT joy-con only
- Requires technical internal fitting - Tri-wing screwdriver required (not included)
A replacement set of rubber contact button pads for Left Nintendo Switch Joy Con controllers.
The rubber membranes sit between the controllers PCB and controller face buttons over the tactile press buttons on the PCB.
Over time these rubber pads can wear, more so for heavier gamers, these pads help to restore the buttons original feel when they have gone soft and less are response.
For use with left joy-con only, different rubber pads are required for the right joy-con.