Conductive Silicone Button Membrane Set For Nintendo Switch Right Joy-Con | ZedLabz
- Replacement OEM rubber button pad set for Right Joy-con controller.
- Includes all contact membrane rubbers including A B X Y home.
- Sit between the mainboard PCB and the controller face buttons.
- For use with the RIGHT joy-con only
- Requires technical internal fitting - Tri-wing screwdriver required (not included)
A replacement set of rubber contact button pads for Right Nintendo Switch Joy Con controllers.
The rubber membranes sit between the controllers PCB and controller face buttons over the tactile press buttons on the PCB.
Over time these rubber pads can wear, more so for heavier gamers, these pads help to restore the buttons original feel when they have gone soft and are less response.
For use with right joy-con only, different rubber pads are required for the left joy-con.