Screen lens & electronics spudger prying blade thin metal opening tool with silicone grip handle | ZedLabz
🚚 More than 90% of UK orders arrive next day
- FREE delivery worldwide > more info
- Same day dispatch before 4PM Mon-Fri
- FREE no quibble returns
- 2 year warranty
- Collect points and receive discounts
- Metal flat bar for opening electronic devices and removing screens.
- Ultra thin metal edge fits into the tightest gaps.
- Blunt edge making it safer than using knife blades.
- Silicone handle provides grip whilst prying open devices.
- 120cm total length
Repair or modify electronic devices with this ultra thin prying bar which fits into the smallest seals and edges to jimmy them open.
Change a screen lens on a handheld game device, open a tablet computer, or gain access to the insides of a smart phone, the ultra thin edge is flexible and easily slides into near invisble gaps in devices.
Use it make your own repairs, change your own batteries or fit mods.
The prying tool features a silicone handle which provides both comfort and grip of the blade whilst you are carefully working the tool around the edges to remove the panel, glass or cover.
Please note that opening your device will in most cases void your warranty.