Lead free solder wire 0.38mm Sc100e with flux core for game console repairs, projects & modz - Made in UK - 250g roll | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- UK made solder wire with flux core
- Fine 0.38mm diameter is ideal for repair work.
- Easy flowing - Can be used without flux.
- Full 250g roll
- Lead free low odour Sc100e wire - RoHS compliant.
Our UK made lead free 0.38mm flux core solder is an easy to use soldering wire ideal for console repairs and modding projects.
We also offer this in smaller 2M lengths for those who do not require a full roll.
The fine grade is useful for repair work, rework and for installing thin hook-up wire, as a larger diameter solder may create a joint which is too large, particularly where residual solder may exist,
Use it when installing hookup wires on handhelds such as Game boy, or changing the analog sticks on controllers such as PS4, this solder is suitable for a variety of applications including SMD, though hole and fast drag soldering,
Flowing the solder is easy thanks to the high quality alloy with flux core, separate flux can also be used if desired but it is generally not needed.
This lead free version is particularly good for first time users / hobbyists as it has minimal odour and gives off non-offensive fumes, making it safer and usable without an extractor (soldering should be done in a well ventilated room)
Melting point 227ºC, advised iron tip temperature 360ºC - 380ºC (120ºC - 160ºC above solder melting point).