Step drill bit cone titanium coated steel stepped tool 3-13mm for audio & button hole game console mods | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Creates holes between 3MM & 12MM in diameter.
- Gradually widens hole during drilling without having to change bits.
- Suitable for cutting into various materials including ABS plastic.
- Titanium coated steel for durability.
- Required powered drill or Dremel type device that accepts standard drill bits.
Install your own audio port or additional button holes with the help of this step drill bit, which will accurately cut a new hole in plastic shells for the mod.
The drill bit will create a hole between 3mm and 12mm diameter, and will work with a variety of materials including ABS commonly used on handheld games consoles.
As the plastic is drilled the hole will continue to widen automatically without having to change bits.
Fit a pro sound mod to a DMG-01 Game boy, or build an emulator Pi based console such as a Game Boy Zero or Freeplay Zero.
Titanium coated steel makes this drill bit durable and long lasting for modding consoles.
Powered drill or Dremel type rotating power tool required to use the drill bit (not included).