AV cable for Sega Dreamcast console composite RCA audio video TV lead 1.8M (6ft) replacement | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Composite AV Cable for Sega Dreamcast (all regions).
- Connects video and audio from your console to your TV.
- Provides improved picture quality compared to RF units.
- 1.8 Metres Long (6ft).
- Compatible with Sega Dreamcast consoles only.
A brand new direct replacement AV (Audio Video) cable to connect your retro Sega console to your TV.
Compatible with the Sega Dreamcast only, NOT compatible with other Sega consoles.
Provides the Video and audio signal to your television sets Yellow, White & Red ports which is an RCA style connection.
Can be used in conjunction with an RCA scart adapter (not included)
This third party compatible cable works with all regions of Dreamcast and can replace either a composite AV cable or RF unit. Composite cables will produce a better image quality than RF as the audio video signals are split across three wires rather than one in the case of RF.
It replaces the official Sega AV cable with part number HKT-7900 (released in Japan) and RF units (supplied in Europe) with part number HKT-8830.