USB charging port for PS4 Pro / Slim controller 12 Pin socket PCB board JDS-040 internal replacement | ZedLabz
- 12 pin IC board with micro USB charging socket for V4 Sony PS4 Controllers - Model number JDS-040
- Connects the controller charging port to the controllers mainboard.
- Modular plug and play part - Ideal replacement for damaged charging ports.
- Requires a medium level of technical fitting.
- Opening the controller may void its warranty and is done at the owners risk.
A replacement power board with micro USB charging socket for PS4 controllers, this is the 12 pin model for Version 4 (4th generation) controllers.
Controller versions can be identified by checking inside your controller for the part number of your existing charging board.
Fits into place like the original, the controller must be opened to install.
Ideal for replacing a faulty micro USB port on your controller with no soldering required.
A philips #00 screwdriver is required to fit this part and a plastic opening tool is also advised to pop open the housing round its edges (screwdriver & opening tool not included).
Opening the controller may void its warranty and is done at the owners risk.