- Compatible with Nintendo New 3DS XL (2015 model) & 3DS XL (2012 model).
- Protects against fingerprints, marks and scratches.
- Edge to edge fit 3 layer PET film provides a clear picture and complete protection.
- Pack includes 2 x top upper screen protector and 2 x bottom lower screen protectors
- 1 x microfiber cloth & 1 x applicator card included to aid installation.
A screen protector is the number one must have accessory for any touch screen console, helping you to protect your devices screens from scratches and marks.
Avoid spoiling your consoles screens by applying the ZedLabz 3 layer technology screen protector films, which have been specifically designed to fit your 3DS XL screens perfectly edge to edge.
The PET 3 Layer technology protector has a hard coat top layer to protect from stylus pens and finger nails that might scratch an unprotected screen.
A crystal clear optical middle layer for allows the screen protectors to be near invisible once installed.
The bottom layer consists of a screen friendly silicone self adhesive layer which holds the plastic film in place.
Compatible with both the 3DS XL released in 2012 and New 3DS XL released in 2015, Not compatible with the smaller 3DS, 2DS, DSi or other models.
Includes 4 x screen protector guards (2 x top screen protector guards and 2 x bottom screen protector guards)
Easy to use plastic protection film - includes cloth and applicator card to assist in fitting.
Basic installation guide
1) Clean each screen with the provided cloth.
2) Peal away approximately 1/3rd of the protectors covering film labelled "1"
3) Align and lay down the exposed part of the film onto the screen (NOTE It is best to align one edge first rather than try to stick the whole film down)
4) Once aligned remove the remaining covering film labelled "1" (NOTE slowly allow the screen protector to fall into place)
5) Using the provided soft plastic card, smooth out the film and push any air bubbles out.
6) Remove the covering film labelled "2" once you are happy with the fit, see our handy tip below if not.
7) Repeat process for second screen.
Handy tip: If you experience a bad installation with excessive bubbles, or you find particles under the protector after fitting you can remove the screen protector carefully with some selotape. You can also use selotape to pickup particles on your screen before laying the film back down. Apply some one end of a piece of seletape near one edge of the screen protector and pull slowly, this should lift the screen protector up off the screen so that you can resolve and bubbles or particles before refitting. To remove particles from your screen carefully touch the particle with the sticky side of a piece of selotape and the particle should stick to the tape and be removed from your screen.