64MB memory card for GameCube & Wii Nintendo 1019 block NGC GC compatible - black | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Features a high quality memory chip made by a leading memory manufacturer.
- For use in saving progress / levels / Characters on any GameCube game.
- Compatible with all GameCube and Wii models RVL-001.
- Replaces Nintendo part number DOL-020
- Can be used in any region - region free.
Never lose your gaming progress again with this Gamecube compatible memory card.
A memory card is essential for any serious or casual gamer, there is no way to save gaming progress without a memory card, so having one is essential in order to save completed levels.
The memory card supports the saving of GameCube data such as game settings, status (progress), high score lists and game characters. It is compatible with both Gamecube & Wii* consoles when playing Gamecube disc games, and can be used in place of an official Nintendo Memory Card 251.
Simply insert the memory card into the memory slot on a GameCube or Wii* console and play, then use the game menu or save points in the game to save data from the game onto the memory card.
Where possible the memory card should always be inserted into slot A, the console will normally also recognise a memory card in slot B but slot A is the primary slot which should be used if possible.
Please note that this card cannot save Wii game information, only Gamecube game disc data can be saved, and it cannot be used in place of an SD memory card normally used on a Wii console.
Each game will take up at least one block on the memory card, some take more than one block, check the back of the games packaging to find out how many empty blocks of memory you will need.
*Some Wii consoles do not have the required Gamecube ports to use this memory card, only Wii consoles with model number RVL-001 are compatible.
This is an unofficial product which is not manufactured by, endorsed, sponsored or licensed by Nintendo.