Replacement cable for N64 controllers Nintendo 64 wire lead cord - grey | ZedLabz
- Replacement cable for Official N64 controlllers model NUS-005.
- Ideal for replacing a damaged wire to resurrect a faulty pad.
- No soldering required - Plug and play style installation.
- Requires internal fitting - Controller must be opened to install.
- A Philips #0 is required to open controller (not included).
Replace a damaged cable with ease with this plug and play style compatible replacement for Official Nintendo 64 controller pads.
Whether the original cable was animal chewed, nipped, cut or just a worn out, this replacement will give the controller a new lease of life.
Avoid the pain of attempting to solder the original wire, which can be challenging, time consuming and also unsuccessful, by simply replacing the entire wire and plug.
Simply open the controller casing with a Philips #0 screwdriver (not included), unplug the original wire and plug this new one into place.
Compatible with Official N64 controllers model number NUS-005.