Thumbsticks for Xbox 360 controller replacement concave analog grip sticks – 2 pack Black | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Concaved rubberised thumbstick grips
- Look and feel like the originals
- Compatible with official Xbox 360 Controllers
- Ideal for replacing worn or damaged controller sticks
- Two brand new analogue thumbsticks per pack
Restore your controller analogue thumbsticks back to a new condition with these high quality identical third party replacements.
These two thumbstick replacements will fit Microsoft Xbox 360 Controllers, ideal for replacing warn or damaged thumb grips.
Replacing the thumbsticks requires you to open the controller, technical level low to medium.
You will need a T8 security screwdriver to install (not included)
Controller disassembly required to fit internal product, this will void any warranty and is done at owners risk.
How to replace Xbox 360 controller thumbsticksOnce the controller has been carefully opened and you have access to your old thumbsticks, simply pull the existing thumbsticks off of the analog sticks. Then line up the analog stick to the hole on the bottom of the new thumbsticks and push the thumbsticks into place. Reassemble your controller and voila...
Please note: Disassembling your controller will void any warranty, this is done at owners risk. Please seek professional guidance if unsure.