Conductive film membrane button circuit for Sony PS4 controller JDM-001 1st generation keypad | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Conductive film membrane circuit for 1st gen PS4 controllers.
- Compatible with controller models PS4 JDM-001
- Ideal for repairing dead buttons and liquid damaged controllers.
- Fits below L1, L2, L2, R2, d-pad, home and action buttons.
- Requires internal fitting
If one or more of your buttons have stopped responding then this can be caused by a faulty conductive film in your controller, fortunately this can be replaced for a fraction of the cost of a new controller. This part can also help to revive liquid damaged controllers in some cases depending on the extent of the damage.
The conductive film sits below all of the main buttons on the controller including the L1, R1, L2, R2, D-pad, home, Triangle, Square, Circle and cross buttons
No soldering or technical wiring is needed to replace this part but the controller will need to be dissembled which can be technical and fiddly to work on for people less experienced in electronics and repairs.
Compatible with Original 1st generation Sony PS4 controllers model JDM-001. Requires technical internal fitting.