Conductive button membrane keypad circuit film for Sony JDS-040 3rd generation PS4 Slim Pro controller | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Conductive film membrane circuit for 3rd gen PS4 Slim / Pro controllers.
- Compatible with controller models PS4 JDM-040
- Ideal for repairing dead buttons and liquid damaged controllers.
- Fits below L1, L2, L2, R2, d-pad, home and action buttons.
- Requires internal fitting
If one or more of your buttons have stopped responding then this can be caused by a faulty conductive film in your controller, fortunately this can be replaced for a fraction of the cost of a new controller. This part can also help to revive liquid damaged controllers in some cases depending on the extent of the damage.
The conductive film sits below all of the main buttons on the controller including the L1, R1, L2, R2, D-pad, home, Triangle, Square, Circle and cross buttons
No soldering or technical wiring is needed to replace this part but the controller will need to be dissembled which can be technical and fiddly to work on for people less experienced in electronics and repairs.
Compatible with 3rd generation Sony PS4 Slim / Pro controllers model JDM-040. Requires technical internal fitting.