ZedLabz conductive rubber pad button contacts gasket kit for Microsoft Xbox one controllers.
- Replacement rubber conductive button pad for older Xbox One controllers 1537 & 1697.
- Ideal to repair sticky and non responsive buttons on your Xbox One controller.
- Compatible with older official Xbox One controllers (1537 & 1697) only.
- Controller must be opened to install.
- A T6 & T8 torx screwdriver are needed to open controller (not included).
If your Xbox One controllers buttons are sticking or not responding buttons then these replacement conductive rubber contact pads may be the solution.
This replacement rubber contact pad is compatible with older versions of Xbox One controller including 1537 & 1697.
Over time or heavy use the original rubbers under the gaming controls wear and perish, replacing the rubber gasket that sits under the buttons you will need to bring your controller back to life.
Rubber pads require internal fitting, technical level low to medium.
A T6 & T8 torx security screwdriver are required to open controller housing (not included).
Not compatible with older models of Xbox one controller, not compatible with 1708 & 1698 elite models.