ZedLabz conductive rubber pad button contacts gasket kit for original Microsoft Xbox S controllers
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Replacement rubber conductive button pads for old original Xbox S controllers.
- 1 x A, B, X & Y, home & back button rubber pad replacement.
- 1 x Directional D-Pad rubber pad replacement.
- Ideal to repair sticky and non responsive buttons on your retro Xbox S controller.
- Compatible with original 2001 Xbox S controller only.
If your retro Xbox buttons are sticking or not responding buttons then these replacement conductive rubber contact pads may be the solution.
The ZedLabz button gasket kit includes a brand new set replacement rubber button conductive pads, ideal for refreshing the controller to make the buttons feel new again.
Each pack contains a directional rubber gasket and a A,B,X,Y, start & back rubber gasket.
Rubber pads require technical internal fitting, controller must be dissembled to install.
Compatible with original Xbox S controller only, not compatible with Xbox Duke controller.
This is a third party replacement part kit which is not approved, endorsed, sponsored or licensed by Microsoft Inc.