ZedLabz conductive rubber pad button contacts gasket kit for Sony PS3 controllers
🚚 More than 90% of UK orders arrive next day
- FREE delivery worldwide > more info
- Same day dispatch before 3PM Mon-Fri
- Earn reward points
- 2 year warranty
- Money back guarantee
- Replacement rubber conductive button pads button for Sony PS3 controllers.
- 1 x Circle, square, cross, triangle button rubber replacement.
- 1 x Directional D-Pad rubber replacement.
- 1 x Select, home & start rubber replacement.
- 2 x Shoulder and trigger button rubber replacement.
If your PS3 controllers buttons are sticking, not responding or stuck then replacing the conductive rubber contact pads may be the answer.
Over time the original rubbers under the gaming controls wear down or get damaged with use, the ZedLabz button gasket kit includes a brand new set of high quality replacement rubber button conductive pads, they are the perfect replacement parts for bringing your controller back to life.
Each pack contains a start select home rubber, directional rubber, circle triangle square cross rubber and two tribber button rubbers.
Compatible with official PS3 controllers, the controller must be opened which will void your controllers warranty.
You will need a philips #00 size crosshead screwdriver to install the parts (not included).
These parts are not made by or endorsed by Sony.