ZedLabz conductive silicone rubber contacts & plastic button DIY mod kit for Game Boy Zero DMG Retro Pi - black
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Complete set of buttons & rubber pads for a Game Boy Zero project.
- 2 x A/B internal rubber pads(White) & 4 plastic action buttons (Black).
- 1 x Directional D-Pad rubber pad (Green) & plastic d-pad button (Black).
- 1 x Start Select rubber pad (Grey).
- 1 x plastic power switch.
Build your own DIY Game Boy Zero project with this custom Game Boy DMG-01 button kit.
All parts in this kit are the same ones used for the Game Boy DMG-01 housing shells and therefore ideal for a Raspberry Pi project or other project using a Game Boy DMG housing shell.
This kit contains two extra plastic action buttons and an extra A/B rubber pad (compared to a traditional Game Boy button set) for installing X & Y buttons into your DIY project.
Please note that the start/select button is in a Grey colour like the original Game Boy and is not Black