72 Pin Connector for NES Nintendo console Game cartridge slot socket replacement | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Works with original 8-bit Nintendo NES systems.
- Stronger than the original part.
- Easy installation with a screwdriver.
- Compatible with all regions of console.
If your games are not working correctly or you have a flashing red light then it could be that your old 72 pin connector is broken!
The original connectors inside the console can corrode over time, this replacement connector is made of a much stronger metal than the original.
It works with the original 8-bit Nintendo system, and is simple to replace, only a Phillips head screwdriver is needed to complete installation in minutes.