ZedLabz replacement 72 Pin connector for Nintendo NES game cartridge slot socket
🚚 More than 90% of UK orders arrive next day
- FREE delivery worldwide > more info
- Same day dispatch before 3PM Mon-Fri
- FREE no quibble returns
- 2 year warranty
- Collect points and receive discounts
- Works with original 8-bit Nintendo NES systems.
- Stronger than the original part.
- Easy installation with a screwdriver.
- Compatible with all regions of console.
If your games are not working correctly or you have a flashing red light then it could be that your old 72 pin connector is broken!
The original connectors inside the console can corrode over time, this replacement connector is made of a much stronger metal than the original.
It works with the original 8-bit Nintendo system, and is simple to replace, only a Phillips head screwdriver is needed to complete installation in minutes.