ZedLabz replacement analog thumbsticks for Sony PS2 & PS1 controllers (large hole) - 2 pack black
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Replacement mushroom style convex rubberised thumb sticks.
- Fits official Sony PS2 & PS1 controllers.
- Features a large size mounting hole - check compatibility before ordering.
- Look and feel like the original parts.
- Two thumb Grips per purchase, enough for one controller.
Restore your controller analog thumb sticks back to a new condition with these compatible third party replacements for PS2 & PS1 controllers.
These thumb stick replacements have a large mounting hole suitable for controllers with the thicker analog stick modules.
Ideal for refurbishing a controller that has warn or damaged thumb grips, the parts need to be fitted inside the controller, technical level medium.
You will need a philips #00 size crosshead screwdriver to install the parts (not included).
These parts are not made by or endorsed by Sony.