ZedLabz replacement analog thumbsticks for Sony PS2 & PS1 controllers (large hole) - 2 pack grey
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Replacement mushroom style convex rubberised thumb sticks.
- Fits official Sony PS2 & PS1 controllers.
- Features a large size mounting hole - check compatibility before ordering.
- Look and feel like the original parts.
- Two thumb Grips per purchase, enough for one controller.
Restore your controller analog thumb sticks back to a new condition with these compatible third party replacements for PS2 & PS1 controllers.
These thumb stick replacements have a large mounting hole suitable for controllers with the thicker stick modules.
Ideal for refurbishing a controller that has warn or damaged thumb grips, the parts need to be fitted inside the controller, technical level medium.
You will need a philips #00 size crosshead screwdriver to install the parts (not included).
These parts are not made by or endorsed by Sony.