ZedLabz replacement button set mod kit for Nintendo GameCube controllers - Red
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- Compatible button set for Nintendo GameCube controllers.
- Note: Z button does not fit correctly without modification.
- Includes d-pad button, start button, A / B / X / Y buttons and L / R triggers.
- Requires technical internal fitting.
- Compatible with Nintendo GameCube controllers only.
Mod your controller buttons to create your own unique customised Nintendo GameCube controller.
The ZedLabz button set for GameCube controllers includes all the buttons to personalise one controller (thumbsticks not included - available separately).
PLEASE NOTE: Whilst a Z button is provided in this set it does not correctly fit without some modification, reducing the height of the button by sanding or similar methods can improve the fit of the button.
Each set includes 2 x shoulder trigger buttons, 4 x action buttons (A, B, X, Y), 1 x directional pad and 1 x start / pause button.
The parts are almost identical to the originals so you will feel no noticeable difference using the replacements.
Technical installation required, controller must be opened to install which may void any warranty.
You will need a tri-wing head screwdriver to install (not included). Thumbsticks not included - available separately.