ZedLabz replacement internal metal midframe for Nintendo Switch console
- Genuine OEM replacement internal metal midframe for Nintendo Switch.
- Central structure of the console houses all the various components.
- Ideal for repairing a Nintendo Switch which has been dropped.
- Requires internal fitting - Console must be opened and disassembled to fit.
- Please consult a trained technician if you are unsure about fitting this part.
If your Switch console's midframe is bent or cracked you may need to replace it in order for everything to go back together properly without any misaligned components and gaps, this replacement original will allow you to rebuild your Switch correctly so it looks like new again.
The midframe is the backbone structure of the Nintendo Switch, it holds all the internal components while protecting the mainboard. If a Nintendo Switch has been dropped or damaged the internal frame may be bent or cracked, making it difficult to get the plastic housing and screen to refitting correctly, by replacing the midframe everything should realign so it can be rebuilt and enjoyed once more.
Please note that the fitting of this part will require you to open and disassemble your Nintendo Switch, voiding your warranty.
Repairs should only be done by trained professionals and those who are confident with electronic device repairs.