Micro SD card reader for Nintendo Switch slot board PCB internal compatible replacement | ZedLabz
- Genuine OEM replacement Micro SD reader slot for Nintendo Switch
- Simple press fit "pop" connector - No soldering required.
- Ideal for repairing a Nintendo Switch which no longer reads any SD cards.
- Requires internal fitting - Console must be opened and disassembled to fit.
- Please consult a trained technician if you are unsure about fitting this part.
A replacement OEM memory card reading slot for the Nintendo Switch tablet game console machine.
If your console is no longer reading Micro SD memory or it is intermittent, then it is possibly time to replace the memory card reader slot.
It is recommended that you try another memory card first before coming to a conclusion that your memory port on your console is faulty.
This part is ideal for repairing a Nintendo Switch which no longer reads SD cards or if the ribbon has been damaged during a repair.
The SD card comes premounted on its own board with ribbon flex for connecting it to the mainboard, it uses a press fit connector making it a plug and play replacment module, no soldering is required.
Please note that the fitting of this spare part will require you to open and at least partly disassemble your Nintendo Switch, voiding your warranty.
Repairs should only be done by trained professionals and people who are confident with electronic device repairs.