ZedLabz replacement power jack socket connector port for Nintendo 2DS spare part - 5 pack
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Compatible with Nintendo 2DS
- High quality replacement socket
- Requires technical soldering to install
- Can repair intermittent power and charging issues
- Brand new
A Replacement power jack socket for console repairs, this high quality part works just like the original and can resolve various charging related issues.
If the console's charging port does not grip the charging cable tightly, the charging port could be damaged and be the cause of the cable not interfacing properly with the console.
Intermittent charging can also be caused by a broken power socket, if the charging stops when the power cable is moved then the power socket could be the cause.
Testing your power cable on another working console, or trying a different power cable on the problem console is always recommended before attempting to dissemble the console for a repair.
If the cable appears to be undamaged and in working order but the Nintendo 2DS still won't charge correctly, then it is likely the power socket will need to be replaced, but it is recommended that an internal inspection of the console is done to confirm this.
Compatible for Nintendo 2DS only.
This item will require some technical skills to fit, as it needs to be soldered to the motherboard inside the console. We cannot provide support for the fitting of this product.