Micro USB port for Xbox One controller USB B charging sync socket repair replacement | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Compatible with official Microsoft Xbox One controllers.
- Matches the design of the original Micro USB B port.
- Requires technical soldering to install.
- Supports syncing and charging.
- Can repair controller charging and syncing issues.
Fix syncing and charging issues on a Microsoft Xbox One wireless controller with this replacement micro USB socket.
This micro USB socket is the receptacle for the play and charge cable, it is specifically for Xbox one controllers including Elite and Slim models.
It may fix issues such as your controller not charging / syncing or only charging / syncing when you hold the power cable in place.