ZedLabz sync & charge charging port socket micro USB B port for Sony PS4 controllers
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Compatible with Sony PS4 controllers
- High quality replacement controller micro USB B receptacle.
- Requires technical soldering to install.
- Supports syncing and charging.
- Can repair controller charging issues.
Repair your Sony PS4 controller with this is a high quality micro usb cable port.
The micro USB socket is the receptacle for your charging cable, this part is specifically for PS4 controllers.
This socket is compatible with both JDS-001 and JDS-011 charging IC boards, the port must be soldered to the charging board which requires an experienced hand to fit.
It may fix issues such as your controller not charging or only charging when you hold the power cable in place.
Requires controller disassembly and technical skills such as soldering to install, please consult an expert if unsure.