Charging socket for Nintendo Switch USB C port sync & charge power jack replacement | ZedLabz
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Replacement 12 pin USB C charging socket for Nintendo Switch.
- Genuine first party part.
- Requires technical soldering to install.
- Supports syncing and charging.
- Can repair charging & docking issues.
Repair your Switch console charging issues with this genuine micro USB C port.
The USB type-C socket is the receptacle at the bottom of the Switch tablet console, it allows you to charge the Switch and dock it for TV mode.
This is the same brand and specification port used by Nintendo in the Switch console.
The port must be soldered to the mainboard inside the Switch console, which requires an experienced hand to fit, it is not recommended for anyone who is inexperienced with soldering.
It may fix issues such as your console not charging, not recognising any chargers or not communicating with the dock.
Requires controller disassembly and technical skills such as soldering to install this part to the motherboard, please consult an expert if unsure.