Trigger springs for PS4 Sony controller 2nd generation internal replacement - 4 pack silver | ZedLabz
- V2 spring design for use with the latest generation Sony PS4 controllers.
- Pack of 4 - Fit left or right trigger buttons.
- Ideal replacement for lost or damaged springs.
- Requires internal fitting.
- Not suitable for all PS4 controllers, please check compatability.
Replace your lost or damaged second generation trigger springs with these compatible replacements from ZedLabz, the pack includes four springs, enough for fixing two latest gen controllers.
The metal springs are needed to install your L2 or R2 trigger buttons into your controller, their small size means they can easily be lost when modding or repairing a controller, these springs are identical to the original, they are compatible with latest generation PS4 controllers released in late 2015 onwards, please check compatability before ordering.
Please note that first generation controllers have an alternative spring design, the best way to identify which springs you need is to look at one of the springs already in your controller.
Technical installation required, controller must be opened to install which may void any warranty.
You will need a Philips #00 screwdriver to install these parts (not included).