ZedLabz steering wheel grip attachement for Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controllers - 2 pack red & blue
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- Adds realism to your driving games - works with games that support "motion steering" like Mario Kart 8
- Does not impair access to the controller buttons.
- Provides a firm but comfortable grip for the Joy-Con controller.
- Easy removal when not in use.
- Includes two steering wheels in this pack - Joy-Con controllers not included.
The ZedLabz steering wheel grip enhances game play with all driving games that support the "motion steering", it adds realism to your driving and makes the controller more comfortable, you can move the wheel left and right in your hands to steer as you would in a real car!
Enjoy your favourite racing games such as Mario Kart 8, Gear Club Unlimited, Monster Jam and by simply tilting to steer and using the button controls on the rear.
This easy to install wheel design ensures that access to the controllers buttons are not impaired, the controller sits centrally into the perfectly sized wheel which ensures the buttons are within fingers reach.
Removal of the wheel is simple when not in use, no tools are required, simply press the release button and lift the Joy-Con from the center.
Two steering wheels are included in the pack in two different colours, perfect for two player tilt to steer racing fun.
Joy-Con controller & games mentioned are not included.