USB charging cable for Nintendo 3DS, 2DS & DSi console 3M braided gold plated extra long play & charge lead with velcro tidy | ZedLabz Ultra
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Extra long 3 metre charge & play* cable for Nintendo handheld games consoles.
- Compatible with Nintendo DSi, DSi XL, 2DS, 3DS, 3DS XL, New 3DS & New 3DS XL.
- Can be used at home, in the office or on the move, anywhere you can access a USB socket for charging.
- High quality braided cable with gold plated connectors.
- Light weight cable with convenient velcro cable tidy.
Sit back and play comfortably whilst charging with the ZedLabz Ultra 3 metre charging cable for Nintendo handheld consoles.
Power your handheld console while at home or on the road, anywhere you have access to a powered USB port. The cable can be combined with a compatible USB wall adapter or USB car adapter for more convenience and faster charging.
Compatible with Nintendo 3DS XL, 3DS, New 3DS XL, New 3DS, DSi XL, DSi and 2DS
This premium cable features high quality braiding for durability, gold plated connectors for longevity and a convenient velcro cable tidy.
You can charge your console from most USB sockets including those found on laptops, PCs and home game consoles, you can even continue playing from many USB power sources, however for faster charging it is recommended that the console is turned off, unless you are charging from a mains or car USB adapter.
In order to use this console charging cable with a mains or car USB adapter, the adapter should be capable of at least 1AMP output. Mains and USB car adapter not included.
*Some USB power sources (particularly on older devices such as an older laptop) may not support playing whilst charging but will charge whilst turned off. Due to the number products that have a USB port and the varying specifications, we are unable to guarantee compatibility with every USB power source on the market.