Zedlabz ultra clear screen protector film guard set for Nintendo 2DS XL top & bottom inc cleaning cloth - 4 pack
👍 Shop with confidence - We're here for you 🤗
- 🚚 Tracked shipping (limitations apply) Learn more
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated "Excellent" on Trustpilot
- 📦 Fast dispatch - Normally same business day !
- 🛡️ 2 Year warranty (terms apply) - More info
- 🤑 Join our rewards program > Get discounts !
- 🏦🇪🇺/🇳🇴/🇦🇺 - We are tax registered in the EU, Norway & Australia - Prices include VAT/GST tax - More info
- 🏦🇺🇸 - No import fees/sales tax on orders under $800 USD for US customers
- Specifically designed for Nintendo 2DS XL - exactly fits the screens.
- Premium PET film from Japan provices ultra transparency & high touch response.
- Protects from fingerprints, dust, marks and scratches.
- Includes 2 x Top upper & Bottom lower screen protectors for 2DS XL.
- 1 x Microfiber cloth & bubble removal applicator card.
The ZedLabz ultra clear screen protectors take on the daily use and abuse so your consoles screens don't have to.
They shield your screens from fingerprints, dust marks and scratches so that your 2DS XL screens stay like new.
Retain the visual and touch experience of your 2DS XL even with the added layer, the premium Japan PET film ensures your screens will continue to provide an ultra clear picture, and full response to touch.
Includes 4 x screen protector film guards: 2 x top screen protector guards and 2 x bottom screen protector guards
Easy to use plastic protection film - Includes a cleaning cloth and bubble removal applicator card to assist with fitting.
1) Clean each screen with the provided cloth or a glasses cloth.
2) Peal away approximately 1/3rd of the protectors covering film labelled "1"
3) Align and lay down the exposed part of the film onto the screen,
NOTE:- It is best to align one edge first rather than try to stick the whole film down at once.
4) Once aligned remove the remaining covering film labelled "1"
NOTE:- Slowly allow the screen protector to fall into place.
5) Using the provided soft card, smooth out the film and push any air bubbles out.
6) Remove the covering film labelled 2
7) Repeat process for second screen.