Game cartridge shell for Nintendo Game Boy Color Replacement | ZedLabz
🚚 FREE UK DELIVERY | FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with minimum spend*
- ✈️ WORLDWIDE TRACKED / EXPRESS shipping options > More info
- 💶 EU ORDERS SHIPPED VAT TAX PAID via ioss scheme > More info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- Game Boy Color style cartridge shell replacement.
- TYPE A - Compatible with original Game Boy Color Game PCBs.
- Ideal for replacing cracked or damaged game cartridge casings.
- Includes securing screw.
- A Tri-wing screwdriver is required to open original Game boy cartridges - Non included.
Repair or customise your Game Boy Color game with a new replacement cartridge shell.
These shells are Type A and are suitable for rehousing original Game Boy games, please note that they may not fit custom or non original PCBs.
The screw post is in the lower position like original games, the shell is a custom molding but is almost identical to an original Color game, there is a small notch in the rear top part of the shell, this does not impact functionality.
The casings simply slide apart and secure together with a single screw.
A tri-wing screwdriver is needed to remove the original screw (screwdriver not included).
A tri-wing or philips screwdriver tool is needed to install the replacement securing screws included in this pack - (screwdriver not included).
|Platform||Nintendo Game Boy Color|
|EAN||5056026467537 5056026467643 5056026467650 5056026467667 5056026467520 5056026467636 5056026467629 5056026467612 5056026467605 5056026467599 5056026467582 5056026467575 5056026467568 5056026467551 5056026467544 5056026467476 5056026467469|
|SKU||100435 100449 100450 100451 100452 100448 100447 100446 100445 100444 100443 100442 100441 100440 100439 100438 100437 100436|
|Weight||13g 13g 13g 13g 13g 13g 13g 13g 13g 13g 13g 13g 13g 13g 13g 13g 13g 13g|