Power regulator flex PCB board for Nintendo Game Boy Color easy install (GBC CGB) | Helder Game Tech
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- 🚚💨 TRACKED / EXPRESS delivery options available > More info
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- 🎁 E-GIFT Vouchers available for instant delivery > More info
- Easy install power regulator flex for Game Boy Color (3 solder points)
- Helps to power IPS mods by providing stable voltage.
- Supports standard batteries & Lipo types.
- Can be used with or without original DC power board.
- Cleans noise generated from mods.
This power regulator board from Helder Game Tech aims to stabilise voltage for your handheld mods whilst also cleaning out noise that they generate, perfect for IPS screens.
Once installed the flex steps up the voltage from your battery source and works to output up to 3V to your modded console.
The board supports both regular batteries and Lipo types, and can be fitted with or without the original DC power board installed in the console.
If you do wish to remove the DC power board, it is recommended to only do so on IPS modded consoles, but it is not a requirement of this mod.
Requires some technical fitting to install including soldering, the flex pcb comes pre-populated, making installation much easier, no need to solder the tiny capacitors or other parts.
|Platform||Nintendo Game Boy Color|