Replacement power switch for Game Boy Color (GBC) handheld premium thin flex PCB mod | Helder Game Tech
🚚 FREE DELIVERY on everything* > more info
- 📦 DISPATCHED TODAY > Order before 4PM GMT (Mon-Fri)
- 🚚💨 TRACKED / EXPRESS delivery options available > More info
- ↩️ FREE RETURNS > Easy no quibble returns
- 🤑 COLLECT POINTS > Earn discounts with ZedLabz rewards
- 🎁 E-GIFT Vouchers available for instant delivery > More info
- Premium replacement power switch flex PCB for Game Boy Color consoles.
- Mod part replaces the original switch without console modification.
- Ideal for replacing corroded and faulty switches.
- Ultra thin flex PCB with stiffener.
- Requires soldering to install.
Power on your retro Game Boy with a premium replacement on / off power slider switch flex PCB, compatible with Nintendo Game Boy Color consoles.
A replacement power switch can fix some power issues often caused by corrosion or failure of the on/off switch.
This premium version comes with the switch pre-soldered to an ultra thin PCB flex with stiffener, giving you the easiest possible install thanks to the close contact between the flex PCB solder pads and the solder points on the mainboard.
No console modification is needed to use this part, the switch flex PCB aligns with all of the original solder points where the original switch is removed from.
Once the switch is installed it will be in the correct position for the plastic power slider button to operate the switch.
Requires basic soldering to install, the switch comes pre-mounted to the Flex PCB, the Flex PCB solder pads must be soldered to the console motherboard in place of the old Switch.
Note: Color may vary.
|Platform||Nintendo Game Boy Color|